New Guide To Alzheimer's Care: What You Need To Know Right Now...
If any of the following apply to you, please keep reading...
We've written a new book to help...
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's or a related dementia;
- Anyone who is a caregiver for someone with dementia;
- Anyone who has a family history of dementia, or anyone else who is concerned about the devastating impact of Alzheimer's, dementia, and other cognitive impairment disorders.
I joined the National Alliance of Attorneys for Alzheimer's Planning (N3AP) after my husband and I both experienced the loss of loved ones with dementia and Alzheimer's. Together with other founding members, we have written a guide to help families better understand Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
Request your Guide to Alzheimer's Care to discover:
- Alzheimer's 101: What is it, how is it detected and diagnosed, and how does it progress?
- What are the care options available for individuals with Alzheimer's Disease and related dementias?
- What resources are available for caregivers?
- How to address common concerns that come up when caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's;
- The network of professionals waiting and ready to help you;
- Legal and financial considerations you need to look into:
- Medicaid basics, Spousal Protection, and Frequently Asked Questions
- Disability provisions that protect you, your family, and your community
- How to make your assets last as long as possible to care for yourself and your loved ones.
- How to avoid leaving your family a mess to deal with during a difficult time.
Knowledge is power. Read A Guide to Alzheimer's Care and take control of your future.
To anyone living with dementia or caring for someone with dementia: If you need help and don't know where to turn, please call The Alzheimer's Planning Center at the Carolina Family Estate Planning at 919-443-3035 or contact us through our website. I want you to know: You are not alone. We are here for you.