Are you caring for an aging parent or family member? Get the caregiver info you need with our free guide!
If you’re caring for an aging loved one, you need this free guide: Hope For Caregivers: ABCs of Long-Term Care & Legal Planning. It will help you navigate their health, legal, and financial needs while also taking care of yourself.
As a caregiver, you know better than anyone that good help and clear guidance are hard to find.
You may be facing many challenges and frustrations along the way: How to pay for long-term care services? How to find a suitable facility for your loved one? How to deal with doctors, hospitals, (or even other family members) when you don’t have the necessary legal or financial authority to oversee your loved one’s affairs and/or care?
Legal and financial planning is your answer and can help you put an end to all of the confusion and overwhelm that you currently face.
Download our free Caregivers Guide and discover how to:
- Have critical conversations with your loved one to simplify your job as a caregiver and help you carry out your loved one's wishes with grace and ease.
- Use legal planning to get your loved one eligible for MEDICAID benefits instead, which may cover costs that Medicare does not.
- Protect your loved one’s spouse and family from losing their life savings to long-term care.
- Get the legal documents you need to manage your loved one’s medical and financial affairs without court hassles.
- Access additional income sources (such as VA benefits) or medical resources in the community that you may not currently know about.
- Get help from on-call agencies, family members, and friends to prevent caregiver burnout and financial ruin.
More than half of caregivers struggle with depression, and 47% of caregivers will blow through their life savings trying to help a loved one. You will learn easy ways to avoid this!
This information is too important to ignore. Your loved one deserves the best care and protection possible. And you deserve to feel confident and supported in your caregiving role.
Download your free copy of Hope For Caregivers: ABCs of Long-Term Care & Legal Planning today and get the help and guidance you need to make the best decisions for your family.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more help. We are here to answer your questions and help you create a solid legal plan for your loved one's protection and your peace of mind. Call our office today at 919-694-4251, and let us guide you through this process. Or, if you prefer, fill out our online form, and we’ll call you.