If the Diagnosis Is Dementia: What It Means & What You Need To Know
If you or a loved one is concerned about memory loss, cognitive impairment, or a dementia diagnosis... Our FREE webinar can help.
Don’t Allow Alzheimer’s or Dementia to Devastate Your Family and Finances!
Attend this powerful FREE online seminar to learn:
- What dementia is and how to recognize the warning signs.
- Community resources, professionals, and caregiver tips you need to know to contact for help.
- Answers to top questions about legal, tax, financial, and care concerns.
- How dementia can devastate your savings, and what you can do to protect yourself.
- The most frequent mistakes people make when planning in the midst of a diagnosis or a suspected diagnosis.
- Action steps you need to take sooner rather than later in case you or your loved one is exhibiting memory loss or has been diagnosed with cognitive impairment or dementia.