There are many gun owners who worry about what will happen to their firearms and magazines when they die or become incapacitated. If you become incapacitated, a typical revocable living trust may require the sale of your firearms or transfer to an ineligible individual or one who does not understand the additional laws and restrictions relating to the ownership, transfer, and use of firearms. Similarly, when you die, firearms need to be transferred properly and only to those who are legally able to be in possession of them. While a traditional trust can be used to purchase NFA firearms, there are many problems with using a traditional trust and therefore only a NFA Gun Trust should be used. For more detailed information, please contact our office at 919.443.3035.