The Carolina Family Estate Planning Learning Center
Carolina Family Estate Planning invites you to attend a free seminar:
You've Spent a Lifetime Building Your Life Savings and Taking Care of Your Family, but
What would Happen if You Fall Ill or Pass Away?
Tuesday, August 9th, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Thursday, August 25th, 10 am - 11:30 am
Thursday, September 15th, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Before you get a Will, Trust or Estate Plan, you should know that not all plans are created equal. Most plans do not protect your assets and will not work as you intended them to when the time comes! Attend this free workshop to discover:
- Maximize the assets you leave to your children...and protect their inheritance from greedy spouses or creditors.
- Specifically address the different needs of each of your loved ones now, and adjust to their changing needs after you're gone.
- Avoid Probate and minimize estate and Income taxes
- Avoid having your life savings wiped out by long-term care costs without purchasing long-term care insurance
- Why your power of attorney may be "powerless" to protect you and your family...and what you must do about it.
- Why putting your house into your children's names may be one of the biggest mistakes you ever make!
- How to provide for minor children or grandchildren
- Attendance to this seminar is free, but seating is limited. Read what past attendees are saying:
"Definitely attend this program. It will open your eyes to what it takes to protect your assets."
"Excellent information given in a manner that all can comprehend."
"Tremendous step in the right direction for my wife and I as we start the process of estate planning & having peace of mind."
RSVP to Christie Henry at [email protected] or (919) 443-3035 or
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
Carolina Family Estate Planning
51 Kilmayne Drive, Suite 203
Cary, NC 27511