Read what our clients have to say about the quality work and service that Carolina Family Estate Planning provides.
In his bestselling book, The Four Agreements, Don Miguel Ruiz lays out a philosophy for living a better life that is entirely congruent with our values at Carolina Family Estate Planning:
- Be impeccable with your word.
- Don't take anything personally.
- Don't make assumptions.
- Always do your best.
In harmony with these principles, we follow up with our clients frequently during and after our time working with each other.
- We want to make sure we have come through with the promises we've made,
- We want to get our clients' unvarnished opinions about the quality of the work and service that we provide,
- We do not attempt to read more into their responses than what they've told us, and
- We want to do our best. Always.
With their permission, we have shared some of the feedback we've received from our clients. We hope it helps others overcome any fear and trepidation they may have about meeting with a law firm to help with their estate planning, estate settlement, or probate matter.
- Page 12
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excellent explanation of estate planning nuts and bolts—best I have heard in 15 years.
[After attending our seminar:] “This is an outstanding explanation of a relationship-based, counseling-oriented estate planning process. Excellent explanation of estate planning nuts and bolts—best I have heard in 15 years.” Financial Advisor, Cary, NC Regarding Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning at Carolina Family Estate Planning Date published: 04/04/2012 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 / 5 starsFinancial Advisor, Cary, NC