This article was original featured in our newsletter last year. Don’t receive our newsletter? If you’re a Triangle area resident, sign up here.
At Carolina Family Estate Planning, we just love creating Priceless Conversations™. During the holidays, you can create your own special memories by asking friends and family the interview style questions below and then recording them on CD.
- As a child, what were your three favorite holidays or seasons of the year? What made them special?
- Describe how your family celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukah or other similar holidays. What were your family’s traditions?
- What special foods were part of your family gatherings? Who prepared those foods? Do you still prepare them today?
- What family traditions would you like to carry or see carried forward?
- Was there an unique or unusual event or tradition that your family celebrated? How did that celebration get started?
- If you celebrate birthdays, what was the most memorable birthday you can recall and what made it special?