The following is an article from the October 2017 issue of "Get Your Ducks in a Row" Carolina Family Estate Planning's free newsletter. You can read the rest of the issue, as well as back issues of our newsletter online at www.carolinafep.com/library/newsletters/ or subscribe for free at www.carolinafep.com/newsletter.cfm
2 medium zucchini, spiralized into zoodles
1/2 pound chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
3 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp ginger, grated
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp Sriracha
1. In a wok or large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat until the oil sizzles.
2. While the wok is heating: in a medium bowl, combine sauce ingredients and mix well.
3. Place chicken pieces in the wok and cook all the way through.
4. Add zoodles to the wok and cook for 1-2 minutes to warm them up.
5. Add sauce and toss to coat the zoodles.
6. Remove from heat. Plate and serve.
Do you have a favorite family recipe you would like to share with our readers? Email it to [email protected]. Each month, we’ll print one of the tastiest recipes for everyone to try.