Our office has assembled and is regularly updating a list of important local, state, and federal resources to help our clients and the community during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic. Click here to visit the Coronavirus Resource Center.
Update: Effective March 23, 2020, we will begin conducting "Drive-Thru" curbside document signings and we can mail documents for signature. We are fully functional and set up to handle all other services will be handled remotely via phone or video conference.
Here's how the "Drive-Thru" curbside signings work:
- Our team is well spread out in our office and we've been regularly hand-washing and disinfecting
- Your documents will be sent to our printer
- The person assembling your documents will wear latex gloves when handling your documents
- To the extent possible, signatures for you and the witnesses and notary will be on separate pages
- When you arrive, you'll stay in your car and we'll come to you
- You can bring your own pen or we can provide you with a pen that has been disinfected
- The person handing you your documents for signature will wear latex gloves
- You'll sign on your signature pages
- The witnesses and notary will sign their pages where indicated
- You can request that we mail your signed documents to you OR while you wait we will scan your signed documents to our file.
- We'll place your documents in a sealed poly envelope or similar and disinfect it before handing it to you.
We will continue to conduct in-person signing meetings for as long as safely possible. In order to do so, we have enacted the following safety measures:
- First and foremost, for the sake of our team and our other clients—some of whom are vulnerable to this disease—please do NOT visit our office if (1) you have reason to believe that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or (2) if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: dry cough, sore throat, high fever, or shortness of breath.
- We are continuing to regularly and frequently disinfect our office, including all common areas, restrooms, and conference rooms. All employees are washing their hands upon arrival at the office and regularly throughout the day. We also have hand sanitizer stationed throughout the office.
- Our conference rooms are being disinfected between each meeting and we have implemented a labeling system to clearly communicate whether a room has been disinfected.
- We will be conducting our signing meetings in our larger seminar room. This will give us lots of room to spread everyone out with each person seated at their own table.
- We have removed pen cups from the conference rooms. All pens have been sanitized. Each person will be provided their own pen for the signing meeting and will be asked to keep the pen at the conclusion of the meeting.
- We are limiting the refreshments being served to reduce contact and interaction.
- We’re reviewing our calendar and making adjustments as needed to continue to reduce the number of visitors to our office at the same time.