The Carolina Family Estate Planning Learning Center
Carolina Family Estate Planning Invites You to Attend a Free Seminar:
11 Threats to You, Your Family, and Your Assets - Free Seminar!
New Seminar Reveals What You Need to Know About Planning For The 2nd Half of Life in These Political and Economic Times...
Before you get a Will, Trust or Estate Plan, you should know that not all plans are created equal. Most plans do not protect your assets and will not work as you intended them to when the time comes! Attend this free seminar to discover:
- How to maximize the assets you leave to your children...and protect their inheritance from greedy spouses or creditors.
- How your plan can specifically address the different needs of each of your loved ones now, and adjust to their changing needs after you're gone.
- Ways to protect your IRAs and retirement plans which, over time, will likely grow to become the largest asset you leave behind!
- Veteran's benefits that most people know nothing about.
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by long-term care costs without purchasing long-term care insurance
- Why your power of attorney may be "powerless" to protect you and your family...and what you must do about it.
- Why putting your house into your children's names may be one of the biggest mistakes you ever make!
- How to provide for minor children or grandchildren
- Attendance to this seminar is free, but seating is limited. Read what past attendees are saying:
"Definitely attend this program. It will open your eyes to what it takes to protect your assets."
"Excellent information given in a manner that all can comprehend."
"Tremendous step in the right direction for my wife and I as we start the process of estate planning & having peace of mind."
"I would urge anyone to avail themselves of this informative, excellent seminar."
RSVP at [email protected] or (919) 443-3035 or
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE
Carolina Family Estate Planning
51 Kilmayne Drive, Suite 203
Cary, NC 27511