Free Seminar: The 11 Threats To You, Your Family, And Your Assets
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTIONS, OUR SEMINARS
HAVE BEEN MOVED TO AN EASY-TO-USE, ONLINE VIDEO FORMAT.
WHEN YOU REGISTER, YOU WILL GET A LINK TO THE SEMINAR.
AT THE SCHEDULED TIME, WE WILL BEGIN BROADCASTING VIDEO AT THAT LINK.
When it comes to protecting everything you've worked a lifetime to build
WOULDN'T YOU RATHER GET IT RIGHT?
Carolina Family Estate Planning Invites You To Attend Our Free Seminar
11 Threats to You, Your Family, and Your Assets
What You Need to Know About Planning For The 2nd Half of Life in These Political and Economic Times...
Until Further Notice!!
Before you get a Will, Trust or Estate Plan, you should know that not all plans are created equal. Most plans do not protect your assets and will not work as you intended them to when the time comes!
Attend this free seminar to discover:
- How to maximize the assets you leave to your children...and protect their inheritance from greedy spouses or creditors.
- How your plan can specifically address the different needs of each of your loved ones now, and adjust to their changing needs after you're gone.
- Ways to protect your IRAs and retirement plans which, over time, will likely grow to become the largest asset you leave behind!
- Veteran's benefits that most people know nothing about.
- How to avoid having your life savings wiped out by long-term care costs without purchasing long-term care insurance.
- Why your power of attorney may be *powerless* to protect you and your family...and what you must do about it.
- Why putting your house into your children's names may be one of the biggest mistakes you ever make!
- How to provide for minor children or grandchildren.
Attendance to this seminar is free, but seating is limited.
Read what past attendees are saying:
"Exceptional, informational workshops loaded with really good info." —Lynn, Apex
"If you are reading this, you must have some interest, so go to one of their free seminars and start getting your plans on track." —Ken, Raleigh
"Don't wait a second longer—Attend a workshop now!" —Karen, Cary